A Few Notes

Parent/Teacher Conferences
Excited for conferences over the next two days and to share the work your student has been doing!  As these are student-led conferences, I ask that you do come with your student as they have prepared a portfolio of work to share with you.  However, I understand that schedules are busy.  If your student is unable to attend with you today because of individual circumstances, just let me know.  We can either continue with your scheduled conference time without your student, or we can reschedule for another time that your student can be present to walk you through their portfolio with me.  It's flexible, so please just let me know what works for you.

Discover Oman
Still looking for volunteers for Discover Oman!  If you're interested, please let me know if you have not done so already.

No comments:

Post a Comment