Week of October 8

Sunday Schedule:  Week 2, Day 2

Upcoming Events and Special Notes:
If you are thinking about bringing Birthday Treats.. Note that we have a coconut allergy in the 4AN classroom.  Please be aware to bring treats that do not contain coconut.  I also ask that you check your ingredients for things like coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut extract, etc.  Thank you! 

Math News, Module 1, Topic D has been sent home.  Take a look at what we're doing with Place Value of Multi-Digit Whole Numbers!  If you did not see this hand-out come home, please let me know!  I can send another copy home!

Will be sending Spelling Menus home periodically to save paper!  As there are 20 activities on the menu, I figure students can use the same board for about 2-3 weeks, stretching themselves to try new activities each week!  This way, students aren't using the same 4-5 activities week after week and we save paper!  I will also have a few extra copies on the bulletin board outside my classroom as well as in my extra copies pile in my classroom.  If your activity board runs out before I hand out a fresh copy, please feel free to stop by and get another one. 

Reminders:
Reminder from the ES Newsletter, "We had a great response for the ES Math Night for parents.  If you are interested in attending and haven't signed up yet, please RSVP by clicking the link below:   https://goo.gl/forms/1vq1pehFmfWPax9B2

No comments:

Post a Comment